I found something hidden pretty well at Sportsbetting.ag, and that’s daily poker freerolls. Lots of them! They are called “Hit and Run” freerolls. Why did it take some digging? First, most folks who are interested in poker are not starting their search at a site named “sportsbetting”. Secondly, the poker client download is not up front and obvious for someone wanting to download. Finally, the daily freeroll promotion info is pretty far down the list.
A number of years ago, Chris “Jesus” Ferguson built a huge bankroll starting at $0, and got it up to $10,000.
Here’s how to get in hundreds of dollars in freerolls every month:
1. Create an account at Sportsbetting.ag
2. Download the poker client. It takes some looking. I’ve made it easy for you with the pic, boxes and arrows.
3. Password problem. My passwords typically include everything from symbols to caps, lowercase and numbers. This worked fine for my main sportsbetting.ag password. However, I kept getting an error when I tried to login to the poker software.
I popped on live chat help and learned that the POKER client only takes passwords that are:
– 10 characters or less
– only LETTERS! (At least I can use a combination of caps and lower case).
If you are having trouble logging in, just log out, use the password reset tool and make a simpler password.
4. Select a poker table nickname, and then navigate to Tournaments in the software. You will see very regular freerolls, practically every hour.
Good luck, and happy free rolling!